Major ski mountain in Quebec, Mont SUTTON is often quoted as the favorite ski mountain for many skiers, for thousands of different reasons: unique ski experience, renowned glades for every level of skier and snowboarder, microclimate generous in snowfalls, exceptional natural snow conditions, varied terrain, authentic atmosphere in a breathtaking natural setting, French flair destination… One of the UK’s leading newspaper listed Mont SUTTON in the World’s top 50 best ski resorts.
SUTTON : Its a rendez-vous with nature, it’s long runs where you can admire beautiful sceneries, it’s unforgettable memories to bring back home… Experience SUTTON and you’ll understand why so many people come back, again and again, year after year…
Mountain Facts :
- 60 trails and 204 junctions for an endless combination of paths
- 4 chalets-restaurants, among these three have a fireplace
- Bar Le Tucker for a cosy après-ski
- Unique concept of glade skiing, known as the best in Canada
- Free mountain guide service to discover the mountain
- Free shuttle service between the village of Sutton and the mountain, every weekend
- Snow School offering many programs: initiation packages, Christmas Camp, Ski Week, private lessons, specialized lessons…
- Specialized shop at the base of the mountain
- High-end boot fitting lab
- Rental and repair workshop
- Snow Park
- Family Zone with facilities to make family ski outings easier
- Learning Park for young children and a magic carpet making it even easier to start on the slopes!
On top of skiing, Mont SUTTON is also an all season destination with many activities and events for all! Amongst others: the Xtrail Race for trail runners, the XMAN Race for obstacle course fanatics, the Swiss National Day for those wishing to celebrate or discover the Swiss folklore, the Fall Festival for hiking and nature lovers… Moreover, every weekend from the beginning of the summer until mid-November, the Boutique Expérience SUTTON is open for shopping and for Fatbike rentals.
Visit montsutton.com for more details and to discover the numerous packages offered to get started on the slopes, for a ski and stay package or more!